Monday 22 December 2014

Player Review #1

Hello an welcome to a new blog from me, this one is for the Fifa community. The blog will show you a huge variety of things about the best game on the market from the best players that week to some of the issues that need to be fixed. 

Today I am going to do a player review on Mehdi Benatia. He currently plays for Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga and is a CB. But this is a bit different as I have been playing with his inform card, so lets get in the review.


PASSING: 55MY SCORE: 7/10
He was able to play a few great through balls to my wingers, and his five assists in 10 games so far says it all really. He's obviously no Pirlo or Xavi, even if he exceeds what his 55 passing stat suggests.


DRIBBLING: 65
MY SCORE: 7/10

I was actually quite pleased how easy Benatia felt to run the ball out from the defense with. Don't expect him to do the 100-yard dash and beat 11 men though, but he is able to pick the ball up in defence and easily run it out of danger and feed the midfield or strikers.
DEFENDING: 92
MY SCORE: 9/10

Here's where we get to the good part. Benatia took the ball off of his opponents so easily.Slide tackles were easier to perform than with other CBs, and it felt like he could win the ball in any situation, even if he was coming in from behind. He would also win the vast majority of the aerial battles he got into as well. He felt just as good in the air as Boateng, who is two inches taller than he is. In the ten games he played I didn't lose 1 game and I only con seeded 3 goals and I scored 24
PHYSICAL: 87
MY SCORE: 10/10

This guy is a brick wall. Benatia tackled Diego Costa head on and they were doing that really weird colliding-and-running-into-
each-other thing that fifa 15 seems to have invented, and this guy managed to not only keep Costa from getting in behind, but he also flopped him like he was Oscar. Benatia also managed to injure Cuadrado in one match, so I suppose this is another humorous perk of his high physical stat. The bottom line is that he doesn't get out-muscled. I think he should have better physical around the 90 mark.
OVERALL: 85
MY SCORE: 9/10:

Benatia genuinely feels the most solid CB that I have tried in Fifa 15 so far. His TOTS card last year was great, and this year he is still going strong. Plus he plays for Bayern now, so you can abuse the OP Neuer-Benatia-Boateng triangle like I am! I've conceded three times in 10 games which tells you everything you need to know. He's made a noticeable difference to my team, and even though I only used his standard 84 card at the beginning of this Fifa, I would say it's more than worth the upgrade if you have the coins to toss at him. 

Thats it for today so Thanks for reading and come back tomorrow for more. 

Fifa KingHD

No comments:

Post a Comment